Swiss watch brand ORIS unveils the Calobra Limited Edition timepiece to celebrate its association with ‘Rally Clásico Isla Mallorca’, a racing event takes place in Spain.
Calobra is a small village thirty-two miles from Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The picturesque landscape is renowned for its weaving roads, with breathtaking corners, including the infamous 'Nus de sa Corbata' which translates as 'tie knot'. A haven for classic car enthusiasts, Oris is to be the official time partner and title sponsor of the 2013 classic car rally.
Since 2005, the ‘Rally Clásico Isla Mallorca’ has taken place in the stunning backdrop of Calobra and the surrounding area. Of the total of 14 kilometres, 12 of them are 180 degrees. The circuit has a vertical drop of 900 meters. This spectacular stretch of road is only closed once a year due to the Rally. To celebrate Oris' title sponsorship of the 'Oris Rally Clásico Isla Mallorca’, Oris is introducing the Oris Calobra Limited Edition. Inspired by the iconic cars that take part in the rally, the new timepiece is intrinsically linked to classic motorsport.
The timepiece is presented in a unique box, which includes a folding set with a rubber strap and a tool to change the bracelet.
Model: Oris Calobra Limited Edition
Ref. No. 774 7661 4484, Ø 44.00mm
Limited to 1,000 pieces
- Automatic mechanical movement Oris Cal. 774, based on Sellita SW 500 with Chronograph function and date window at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case, water resistant to 10 bar/ 100m
- Bezel with black ceramic minute scale, rotating in both directions, with rubber coated ‘good grip’ profile on the outside
- Sapphire crystal, domed on both sides, with anti-reflective coating inside
- Stainless steel case back with special engravings and limitation number
- Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- Two piece dial; silver mat dial ring with Tachymeter scale directly assembled to the case. Black mat dial with minute and hour counters and printed Super-LumiNova Arabic numerals, linear l small second display at 9 o’clock
- Nickel hands with Super-LumiNova inlay for the hours and minutes
- Special box includes a folding set with a rubber strap and a tool to change the strap
- Swiss Retail Price approx..:CHF 3,550.00