No. 8 Men is an elegant and modern classic wristwatch that clearly display time and
date with clarity and accuracy. The watch is available in 18ct yellow gold, stainless steel or PVD coated with a variety of dial colour and have a Swiss state-of-the-art precision quartz movement.
A unique coat of arms, recognising an ongoing commitment to craftsmanship and luxury,
was granted to Asprey by the London College of Arms on the occasion of the company’s
225th anniversary. The crest inspired the London Arms collection of three distinctive
watches, based on the Asprey No. 8 watch. From a bold design with a purple on purple
London Arms pattern dial, to a more traditional mother of pearl dial with London Arms
strap, these unique watches are available in stainless steel.
- Quartz movement
- Movement decorated with “Côte de Genève and perlage”.
- Individual serial number
- Polished or brushed finishing
- PVD cases are thinly coated in Physical Vaporisation Deposit and are approximately 10 times more resistant to wear and tear than steel
- Water resistant to 50 metres
- Scratch resistant sapphire anti-reflective double face glass.
Dial and hands
- Applied or printed Arabic numerals and markers
- Asprey logo
- Date displayed at 6:00
- Coloured dials in black, white, purple or silver or with London Arms design
- Rhodium, rhodium and superluninova or gold plated hands.
- Stitched strap with embossed ‘Asprey’ logo on reverse in alligator and calf
- Stainless steel bracelet with clasp (not available for PVD model)
- Exclusive Asprey pin buckle.
Stainless steel case, purple London Arms dial - 1030761
Stainless steel case, white dial - 1015424
Stainless steel case, beige London Arms dial - 1030764
Stainless steel case, black dial with luminous numerals - 1020082
Stainless steel case, silver coloured dial - 1015422
18ct yellow gold case, black dial - 1015427
18ct yellow gold, silver coloured dial - 1015426
18ct matt yellow gold, white dial - 1015431